Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sergent Pepperoni's

Most of my review so far have been excellent. But, once in awhile I do make a bad choice for a meal. One of those was Sergent Pepperoni's. I ordered a medium Mediterranean to go and picked it up and unfortunately did not look at it before leaving. It was burned and black on top! Apparently that may be a thing for them because I've noticed some of their pictures on their website they look that way. I guess if I ever wanted to eat their again I would ask for no extra crispiness.

The pizza was pretty good in flavor and I did like their thick crust, but the burned charred taste was just too strong. The Mediterranean included: Spinach, House marinated Black Olives, Garlic, Onion, Sundried Tomatoes, Feta Cheese.

I will say a co-worker had a pizza from their a few weeks ago and it wasn't as crispy but still pushing the levels of doneness for the toppings. She had an order of Focaccia bread that looked good and unburned but I did not try it. It was very thick and topped with at least an inch of cheese.

Alas I cannot recommend them and I will leave off their website for said reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment