Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Creamery Park Grille

BUT if you are looking for the hidden gem in Fountain City then look no further than right up the street from Littons. The Creamery Park Grille offers a fantastic selection on their menu. The wide variety varies from soups, salads, burger, and sandwiches. To gourmet meals featuring crab cakes and shrimp and grits. They also have a soda fountain and offer ice cream.


When we ate their we decided to try them because Litton's was over an hour wait for seating. Of course since we didn't get to eat a Litton's burger I had to try theirs. I must say I did prefer their burger over Litton's. It was juicy and perfectly cooked to my specifications. I also had a salad which was fresh and crisp. To finish off the meal I had Chocolate Raspberry Truffle ice cream. It was delicious and flavorful!

If you happen to be in Fountain City stop by for lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch. You won't regret it!


http://www.creameryparkgrille.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment